Friday, May 8, 2009

Power of Prayer Can't Be Denied


Joel is doing amazing! They repaired the aorta and his valve. In deed, God heard everyone's prayers. Thank you all so much. Thank you God.


He was off the vent in record time. They told me he would not know me or be able to respond for 24 hours. Within about 3 minutes of me being in the room, he reached for my hand. He is fully attentive and doing so amazingly well. He just asked me to take his face mask off and he gave me a kiss and signed I love you ;).


He is in alot of pain but he has a nurse fully dedicated to him and she is wonderful. I cannot believe the care at this hospital. I have never seen anything like it. He'll be in ICU for the next few days.


A huge thank you to our friend Melissa Shyrock. It is because of you that we are here and Joel is on the road to recovery. Nothing I could do would come close to repaying you for all you've done. God bless you.

Please pray that he continues to have an amazing recovery.


All my love, Michelle

3 comments:

  1. AMEN WE LOVE YOU AND PRAYING FOR A RESTFUL NIGHT
    LOVE YOU MOLLY AND TREVOR

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good. We pray Joel continues to do as amazingly as he is now. We're so happy for all of you!!
    Billie and Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible news, Michelle. My continued best wishes to both of you. Joel is lucky to have you there for him!

    ReplyDelete