Friday, May 8, 2009

Doc just called

They were able to repair his valve and fix the aorta!! Yay. Prayers answered once again. His heart is very, very weak but we already knew this. Doctor said there were no surprises and that he is doing as good as he possibly can. They will be working on him for about two more hours and then I will get to see him...but, they are keeping him sedated many hours after surgery so he wont know I am there. More after I get to see him. Off to lunch with my mom and dad...I need a cold beer!! Love, Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle, want you to know we're thinking of you all and prayers are flowing! Thank God for many good things including the docs that found the aneurysm. Stay rested yourself, you will need it to help care for Joel! Love, Karen & Keanan

    ReplyDelete