Saturday, May 9, 2009

Live from Nothwestern....it's Saturday night!

Let's see...cath and large chest drainage tube were removed this afternoon. All test results coming back continue to be excellent. He sat up at lunch and dinner for a couple hours. Nurses and docs continue to comment on his great recovery. Around 6pm he walked around 30 feet. YAY! His first steps ;0.

He's pain is under good control. He is so very peaceful right now. He just told me how happy he is that his surgery over. He said, "Michelle, I have been given a second chance. I have so much to live for. I am thankful to God for seeing me through this and for all our friends and family for their prayers, love, and concern.":)

Thank you so much to everyone for your all notes, emails, and calls. We are so very blessed.


With love, gratitude, and thankfulness, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment